A day trip to Sagadi
The history of Sagadi Manor dates back more than 500 years. Today, Sagadi is home to the Forest Museum, the Manor Museum, the Nature School, a hotel and a restaurant. Sagadi is located in the beautiful natural environment of Lahemaa National Park, and our interest in and love for the forest and nature in general is the recurrent theme in all of our activities.
Sagadi has been welcoming guests for centuries. A visit to Sagadi allows you to enjoy the purity of the local nature as well as the grandeur of the manor complex. Come and experience the fairy tale that is Sagadi Manor!
Languages: Estonian, Finnish, English, Russian
Group size: 10 to 30
Experiences: the joy of discovering the secret nooks and crannies of an historical manor complex.
Duration/schedule: 1 day
- 9:50 a.m. arrival at Sagadi, morning coffee
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Programme: Adventure in Sagadi Manor
- 1:10 p.m. – 2:10 p.m. three-course lunch at Sagadi Manor restaurant
- 2:10 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. guided tour of Sagadi Manor
- 3:30 p.m. departure from Sagadi
The price includes:
- A coffee break with pastries
- A three-course lunch at RMK's Sagadi Manor restaurant
- Museum tickets, guide fee and programme fees
Transfer from Tallinn to Sagadi and back to Tallinn for an additional fee of 90 € per person