A one-day nature outing
Lahemaa National Park is a place where you can see North Estonian natural biotic communities that have been protected for 40 years (e.g. the primeval forest and reservations) and a shoreline that has been untouched for 50 years. Sagadi manor complex is located in the beautiful natural environment of Lahemaa National Park, and our interest in and love for the forest and nature in general is the recurrent theme in all of our activities. Today, Sagadi is home to the Forest Museum, the Manor Museum, the Nature School, a hotel and a restaurant.
Come and discover Lahemaa’s rich nature with the help of experienced instructors!
Languages: Estonian, Finnish, English, Russian
Group size: 10–30
Experiences: The joy of discovering the nature of Lahemaa National Park and exploring the historical manor complex.
Duration/schedule: 1 day
- 9:50 a.m. arrival at Sagadi, morning coffee
- 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. tour of Sagadi Manor and the Forest Museum
- 11 a.m. – noon Programme: Magic spectacles from the Nature School
- noon – 1 p.m. three-course lunch at Sagadi Manor restaurant
- 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. guided nature tour from the beaver trail to Altja
- 3:40 p.m. departure from Sagadi
The price includes:
- A coffee break with pastries
- A three-course lunch at RMK's Sagadi Manor restaurant
- Museum tickets, guide fee and price of the programme
- Transportation to and from Oandu
Transfer from Tallinn to Sagadi and back to Tallinn for an additional fee of 90 € per person