A two-day nature vacation in Sagadi
Lahemaa National Park is a place where you can see North Estonian natural biotic communities that have been protected for 40 years (e.g. the primeval forest and reservations) and a shoreline that has been untouched for 50 years. Sagadi manor complex is located in the beautiful natural environment of Lahemaa National Park, and our interest in and love for the forest and nature in general is the recurrent theme in all of our activities. Today, Sagadi is home to the Forest Museum, the Manor Museum, the Nature School, a hotel and a restaurant.
The mighty forests that surround Sagadi will help you recharge on energy from pure nature and forget your everyday worries. Come and discover Lahemaa’s rich nature with the help of experienced instructors!
Languages: Estonian, Finnish, English, Russian
Group size: 10 to 30
Experiences: The joy of discovering the nature of Lahemaa National Park and exploring the historical manor complex.
Duration/schedule: 2 daysDay 1
- 3 p.m. arrival at Sagadi, accommodation, afternoon coffee
- 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Programme: Adventure in Sagadi Manor
- 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. tour of the Forest Museum and a handicraft class, where participants use materials from nature
- 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. dinner
- 20:00 – 22:00 Sauna
- 8 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. breakfast.
- 9 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. guided nature tour from the beaver trail to Altja
- Departure at noon
Pprice: 100 € per person
The price includes:
- Accommodation for one night in two people sharing standard rooms in RMK’s Sagadi Manor Hotel.
- A coffee break with pastries
- A breakfast and three-course dinner at RMK's Sagadi Manor restaurant
- Guide fee and programme fees
- An evening in the sauna
- Transportation to and from Oandu
Transfer from Tallinn to Sagadi and back to Tallinn for an additional fee of 90 € per person